The beautiful play-gym of LittleTom will ensure many hours of game and exercise with a lot of fun – for children aged between 1 and 6 years old.
Our playhouse will encourage your little boy / girl to be active, make physical activities and discover the world in an adventurous manner. Climb, slide, swing, crawl, hide out – the colorful playhouse makes it all possible. A perfect playground where the creative play has no limits.
Made of high quality plastic, this children’s house is extremely durable, safe and stable. The rounded corners and edges are extremely safe and minimize any risk of injuries.
The plastic parts of the playhouse are extremely durable and can be easily and quickly assembled thanks to the interlocking mounting system, it will take you just approx. 5-10 minutes. For the assembling procedure you will need no special tools and, if the climbing house is no longer needed, the disassembly scheme is carried out just as easily.
Overall length (up to the slip end): approx. 135 cm
Overall width: approx. 155 cm
Overall height: approx. 102 cm
Slide width: approx. 29 cm (sit / sliding room)
Slide length: approx. 92 cm
Slide entrance: at a height of approx. 46 cm
Swing seat: approx. 18×30 cm
Swing height (from seat to floor): approx. 23 cm
Supported weight: max. 30 kg
Material: plastic | iron bar (swing)
Suitable for children aged between 1-6 years (swing up to 4 years)
Illustrated assembly instructions
- Children’s plastic playhouse by LittleTom incl. swing, slide and climbing walls | In beautiful neutral colors – suitable for both boys and girls
- Stable structure | Safe – rounded corners and edges (ideal for little children) | Fine finishing | Proven quality – free of harmful substances
- Overall dimensions: approx. 135x155x104 cm | Slide: approx. 92×29 cm | Swing seat: approx. 18×30 cm | Supported weight: max. 30 kg
- Weather-resistant material (plastic) | Ideal for indoors and outdoors | Easy to keep clean
- Thanks to the interlocking system, the assembly and disassembly procedures are very easy and fast, approx. 5 – 10 minutes (no need for tools)