Thick Fir Wood is used for all parts (We do not use plywood or OSB)
Pre-painted with colourful wood stain as shown in the images – no need to colour the playhouse yourself!
The wood stain reaches deep into the wood for long lasting colour
Doors and windows include magnetic catches so they don’t blow open in the wind
Doors and windows are already fixed into the panels, including the frames and hinges – no fiddly parts to assemble, this has already been done for you
All wood has been sanded smooth for a beautiful, safe finish
Large internal space that’s perfect for children of all ages
Slide is included – it’s 2 metres long so it’s perfect for taller children to slide down
Includes tall 90cm platform and ladder
Very quick to assemble at home – simply fix the labelled panels together using screws in labelled packs and predrilled holes. The panels are already constructed so it’s super simple to put together.
Windows are fitted with Styrene for safety. This shatter-resistant plastic gives the appearance of real windows
Includes plastic handles to help climb the ladder
Overall Height: 267cm (8′ 8″)
Overall Width including slide and ladder: 372cm (12′ 2″)
Overall Depth: 190cm (6′ 2″)
Dimensions of house: H 177 x W 182 x D 151cm (5′ 8″ x 5′ 10″ x 4′ 10″)
100kg weight limit
Maintenance: we recommend treating the wood with preserver annually to keep the wood healthy.
EU Registered Design No. 003025162-001
- Super thick Fir Wood for maximum strength and durability – NO plywood or OSB is used. Wood is sanded for a beautifully smooth, safe finish.
- Pre-treated with a high quality, colourful wood stain which reaches deep into the wood, offering long lasting colour vibrance.
- Includes magnetic catches on the door and windows so they don’t blow open in the wind, and all hinges are strong and hardwearing for long lasting play.
- Long 2m slide, ladder, 90cm high platform and large 5ft playhouse offers plenty of space for older children to play and plenty of growing room for younger children.
- Incredibly easy to assemble at home – all panels are already constructed with Styrene windows, frames and door in place, so it’s just a case of fixing very few panels together using labelled screws (included) and predrilled holes.