Assembled overall dimensions: H 177 x W 182 x D 151cm (5′ 8″ x 5′ 10″ x 4′ 10″)
Dimensions at base of playhouse: 139 x 121cm
Floor not included
Thick Fir Wood is used for all parts
Pre-painted with colourful wood stain as shown in the images – no need to colour the playhouse yourself!
The wood stain reaches deep into the wood for long lasting colour
Doors and windows include magnetic catches so they don’t blow open in the wind
Doors and windows are already fixed into the panels, including the frames and hinges – no fiddly parts to assemble, this has already been done for you
All wood has been sanded smooth for a beautiful, safe finish
Large internal space that’s perfect for children of all ages
Very quick to assemble at home – the panels are labelled, so it’s just a case of fixing these panels together using the predrilled holes and screws which are also labelled. The panels are already constructed so it’s super simple to put together.
Windows are fitted with Styrene for safety. This shatter-resistant plastic gives the appearance of real windows for exciting imaginary play
Maintenance: we recommend treating the wood with preserver annually to keep the wood healthy
EU Registered Design No. 003025162-001
- Super thick Fir Wood for maximum strength and durability – Fir wood is sanded for a beautifully smooth, safe finish.
- Pre-painted with a high quality, colourful wood stain which reaches deep into the wood, offering long lasting colour vibrance.
- Includes magnetic catches on the door and windows so they don’t blow open in the wind, and all hinges are strong and hardwearing for long lasting play. Large 5ft playhouse offers plenty of space for older children to play and plenty of growing room for younger children.
- The chalkboard name plaque and planter will transform the playhouse into all sorts of imaginary play worlds! A market with tasty fruit on display, a cafe with treats served through the window or a cosy cottage with pretty flowers in the planter! There’s even a letterbox!
- Easy to assemble at home – all panels are already constructed with Styrene windows and door in place. Just fix the panels together using labelled screws (included) and the predrilled holes.